Josh Koenig, Co-founder of Pantheon, recently published an interesting article on what he got wrong about the headless CMS trend.
“I presented at DrupalCon and several WordCamp events, helping popularize this bold and different approach to the role of the content management system (CMS). It’s time for me to admit that I was wrong.
I wasn't wrong in calling it an important trend. Headless CMS is only continuing to pick up steam. The problem is that I was focused on the CMS in the first place, instead of the front end."
Elsewhere, Adobe Commerce 2.4.4 was released, Storyblok launched a “technology ecosystem”, and Pivotree partnered up with commercetools.
"It had the feel of the start of something—the kind of buzz that gives Silicon Valley its magic. In the years that followed, I presented at DrupalCon and several WordCamp events, helping popularize this bold and different approach to the role of the content management system (CMS)."
Read More >>
|Pivotree Secures Key Strategic Partnership with commercetools to Help Customers Embrace a Headless Commerce Future "Pivotree has been helping B2C and B2B enterprise customers to adapt to the fast-changing world of frictionless commerce. Enabling global enterprises to deploy a world-renowned commerce platform like commercetools helps customers reduce technical debt, increase business agility, and provide unlimited optionality." Storyblok Launches Technology Ecosystem to Help Businesses Build Scalable Digital Experiences "We want to offer businesses a strong ecosystem of powerful API-led technologies to support the growth of their digital offerings. Partnering with other best-in-class solutions allows us to co-innovate within the ecosystem and deliver better digital outcomes." Commerce Has Become Digital-First "Only 37% of companies are digital commerce leaders -- organizations that are excelling at digital commerce and can attribute the company's overall success to digital commerce." Matching Expectations: Why Digital Experiences Need to Build One-to-One Relations "With customers engaging with brands and products across the globe through a variety of channels the pressure for companies to build consistent one-to-one relations across all digital touchpoints is at an all-time high."|
Fireside with DXP Report #7
Kaya Ismail and Bart Omlo sit down to discuss the past and future of Kontent by Kentico, AI, and the headless CMS landscape.
Things that caught our eye
- [Video] Apidays Interface 2022: Head of Product at GraphCMS Gijs Hendrix dives into Federating the Content Layer.
- **Kum & Go and Myplanet Join Forces: **The convenience store chain turns to composable commerce experts Myplanet to enhance the customer experience.
- **Adobe Commerce 2.4.4 - What’s New?: **Ecommerce agency Williams Commerce explains what's new in the latest Adobe Commerce version 2.4.4.
- [Webinar] Taste Test Headless: Zesty explains how organizations can take advantage of headless capabilities without sacrificing the tools that they already know.
The word on the street...
- [LinkedIn] Is headless a product without a solution?: Alex Belding debunks this theory.
- **[LinkedIn] Get to know Agility CMS’ CEO: **Discover some details about CEO and co-founder Jon Voigt.
- [LinkedIn] What's your best headless CMS experience?: ****Nikos Vasileiadis asks his network.
That's all, folks! Thanks for reading.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor