After an $8.5M Series A in 2021, Storyblok has announced a further $47M in funding, with both rounds being led by UAE-based Mubadala.
“We’ve been big believers in Storyblok from day one, and the speed at which the company has managed to scale since our Series A investment has been remarkable. Storyblok’s strong organic traction is a real testament to the quality of the product Dominik and Alex have built, and we are excited to continue our partnership with the Storyblok team,” said Fatou Bintou Sagnang, Partner at Mubadala Capital Ventures, in a statement.
Elsewhere, Payload CMS has raised $500k after being accepted into YC, CrafterCMS V4 edges closer to release, and Kaya Ismail chats with Chris Bach and Jason Lengstorf of Netlify.
Storyblok has now raised over $55M in funding, but the company has not yet disclosed its valuation.
Read More >>
|Grid Dynamics Joins MACH Alliance; “Grid Dynamics was chosen for its proven ability to deliver complex integrations with some of the earliest headless enterprise e-commerce sites and its valuable contributions to the MACH community." Payload CMS Accepted into YC "We are thrilled to announce that Payload has been accepted into the Y Combinator S22 batch and has secured its first $500K in investment, which will ensure that our team will be able to continue to build Payload into the most powerful developer-first headless CMS." [Video] Commercetools releases global brand campaign commercetools teamed up with actor Will Arnett to find a fun and quirky way to promote innovation in the eCommerce space. We Make Websites to Host Headless Commerce-focused Breakfast "Join us [in London, May 26th] for breakfast pastries and a panel discussion with headless experts from We Make Websites, Shopify Plus, Shogun and Bloomreach."|
Fireside with DXP Report | #6
For episode 6 of Fireside with DXP Report, Kaya Ismail is joined by Chris Bach and Jason Lengstorf of Netlify. The three discuss Netlify's Jamstack Innovation fund, the company's outlook on the enterprise market, and more.
Things that caught our eye
- **dotCMS reveales content type copying: "**This can allow, for example, rapid prototyping of Content Types with variations — a significant time saver with complex Content Types."
- **Enonic selected as 'Leader' in DXP space: **"For the third year in a row, Info-Tech Research Group has named Enonic the #1 vendor in Digital Experience – Enterprise, based on user reviews from real customers."
- **[Event] CrafterCMS V4: **An introduction.
- **[Event] Sanity to host Structured Content 2022: **"Learn how mavericks in product, engineering, UX, design, marketing and content strategy power exceptional experiences through new methods and technology."
- **PWA + SFCC: **Amplience walks you through the process of launching a PWA on Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- **Personalizing WordPress with a DXP: **Altis, the WordPress-centric DXP, talks personalization.
The word on the street...
- **[LinkedIn] Jamstack shortcuts: **A neat LinkedIn newsletter for all things Jamstack, courtesy of Nebojsa Radakovic, Head of Content and SEO at Crystallize
- **[Twitter] What's the most painful part about building an eCommerce frontend?: **Twitter chimes in.
- [LinkedIn] Storyblok's journey: Dominik Angerer, Storyblok Co-founder, shares the lessons he's learned on the way to $55M+ in funding.