The third annual Headless Commerce Summit is just one week away.
Presented by Netlify, the summit will feature representatives from Algolia, BetterCommerce, Builder.io, Commerce Layer, commercetools, Crystallize, Kin+Carta, Last Rev, Magnolia, Shogun, Storyblok, Swell, and Uniform.
Elsewhere, Tiger Global invested in Shopflo at the seed stage, Agility CMS integrated with Formstack, and Commercetools hired a new CSO and CPO.
"The future of eCommerce is headless. We are entering an era where having a fast eCommerce site and the flexibility to create a differentiated experience is shifting from a luxury to a necessity."
Read More >>
|Digital Experience Platform (DXP) Market Is Expected to Boom- Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft “This Digital Experience Platform (DXP) market research report tracks all the recent developments and innovations in the market. It gives the data regarding the obstacles while establishing the business and guides to overcome the upcoming challenges and obstacles." Ted Baker’s Switch to Headless Commerce Brings Efficiency Gains "In early 2022, the company unveiled a new multi-storefront headless platform, which the retailer says it will use to manage its global online presence from a single store. This will streamline day-to-day back-end employee operations, while offering “a modern and frictionless customer experience tailored to the needs of each market”." Choosing A Tech Stack For An E-Commerce Store "The unprecedented pace of e-commerce growth is both perplexing and exhilarating at the same time. Expected to grow by a staggering 50% by 2025, the industry is primed for a wave of significant changes." Tiger Global Goes Seed-stage, Invests in eCommerce Startup Shopflo’s $2.6M Round "Shopflo provides a platform which allows direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands to improve their checkout experience at their own websites and improve conversion rates."|
How Brightspot’s Partner Program Delivers the Best CMS Experience for Customers
Meet Brightspot GO, the turnkey CMS that's built for business from day one.
Thanks to Brightspot GO's pre-built library of CMS templates, content types and integrations, you don't need an agency, an integrator or a team of developers. Get ready for relaunch in as little as 45 days and empower your CMS users to start creating from day one.
Read More >>
Fireside with DXP Report #6
Available to watch on May 19th, Kaya is joined by Chris Bach and Jason Lengstorf of Netlify. The three discuss Netlify's Jamstack Innovation fund, the company's outlook on the enterprise market, and more.
Things that caught our eye
- **[Video] Enonic x NextJS: **Enonic´s CTO Thomas Lund Sigdestad walks you through the integration.
- [Video] Contensis Overview: Get to know a new headless player.
- Agility CMS integrates with Formstack: The headless CMS vendor has taken integrations and partnerships seriously over the last twelve months.
- Piano Software moves to Amsterdam: The company employs 650 globally but is setting up its HQ in the cozy city of Amsterdam.
- **Freshcells and Contentstack expand their partnership: **This move comes as Contentstack sets its sights on the German market.
- A visual IDE for React: For the React nerds out there.
The word on the street...
- [Reddit] A frontend developer asks: What is a headless CMS?
- **[Reddit] Best headless CMS for Vue3 and Vite?: **Directus, Kirby, Strapi, and Sanity are all mentioned, so far.
- [Twitter] WordPress' market share is starting to dwindle: What's behind it?
That's all, folks! Thanks for reading.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor