Composability is among the top trends identified by Gartner for 2022, with cloud-nativity, distribution, and "total experience" making up the rest. This is unsurprising when you consider that Gartner gave legitimacy to the term 'composable DXP' back in 2020.
"We believe that by 2024, 70% of large and medium-sized organizations will have composability as a key [criterion] for new application planning," said Jason Wong, Distinguished VP Analyst.
Elsewhere, DXP Report speaks exclusively to Vendure, micro frontends are becoming a thing, and Swell raises $20m to develop "more adaptable" headless commerce infrastructure.
Gartner is backing the composable DXP movement, and the composable movement as a whole.
Watch Now >>
|Swell Raises $20m to Develop Headless Commerce Infrastructure "The key is getting started quickly, which Shopify is awesome at, but you realize you are stuck when you try to do more than the basic model." Exclusive: Vendure's Quest to Lower the Barrier-to-entry for Headless Commerce "I've designed Vendure to bring unparalleled developer productivity & flexibility to the backend. From unicorn startups to fortune 500 enterprises, Vendure is rapidly gaining traction." How to Strike the Right Balance in Your Choice of DXP To build a coherent and unified experience across all customer journeys, you need a digital experience platform. But what kind? One of Gartner’s DXP “leaders” or a self-built solution? Hospitality DXP Flipdish Becomes a Unicorn Flipdish, offering an online ordering and digital experience platform for hospitality, has just closed €87 million from Tencent, making the company a Unicorn.|
9 Exciting Personalization Trends to Watch for in 2022
The global personalization software market is expected to grow from $620 million in 2020 to $2.2 billion by the end of 2026. Here's what you need to know about personalization in 2022.
Read More >>
|Dec 16 How to Build Channel-Inclusive Digital Experiences Explore what happens when digital experiences break down and how to save the day for your customer. I'll attend Jan 25 State of the Web: Headless CMS Join This Dot Media for “State of Headless CMS”, where you'll hear from various, exciting companies about their latest features, roadmaps, and recent updates. I'll attend|
Things that caught our eye
- **Lessons from implementing a CMS micro frontend: **Don't worry, we didn't know what it was at first, either.
- **Omnichannel retailer Ochama chooses the Netherlands as a gateway into Europe: **The Amazon Go-style retailer is making its first foray into mainland Europe.
- **[VIDEO] Headless Commerce in 2022: **Amplience CTO John Williams explains what you need to know about headless commerce and MACH going into 2022.
- **Acquia's guide to decoupled apps: **A how-to guide to hybrid headless and decoupled CMS.
The word on the street...
- ******[Reddit] A simple CMS with a no-frills front end?: ******So far, Processwire and Sanity have been suggested.
- [LinkedIn] Jamsfy shares a scenic view: A scenic peek behind the curtain at India-based Jamsfy. Something a little different.
That's all, folks! Thanks for reading.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor