Headless commerce platform Fabric has appointed Craig Berman as Senior Vice President of Corporate Marketing. Berman has spent the last 14 years building Amazon's Global Communications team.
Recently, Sanity and Amplience also bolstered their marketing teams with new CMOs, while we have it on excellent authority that at lest three other headless CMS vendors are starting the year by expanding their marketing teams with key hires.
In other news, Magnolia CMS launches its "Faster" campaign, CrafterCMS expands its Marketplace, and headless commerce platform Vendure integrates with Vue Storefront.
"I'm excited to join a group of like-minded people who have spent their careers building many of the digital commerce platforms used today," said Craig Berman. "And because we have all been in merchants' shoes, we understand the current limitations of legacy platforms. fabric is leading the headless revolution and the true winners will be consumers, who will reap the benefits of enhanced shopping experiences across the entire internet."
Read More >>
|Faster: A Guide to Speed for Digital Leaders "Everybody going fast in our industry – started off slow. There’s no one way to accelerate and you just can’t magically go from 0 to 60 in no time." CrafterCMS Marketplace Includes New Google Plugins “Our Marketplace makes it possible to assemble new digital experiences of all kinds quicker and easier than ever before," said Russ Danner, VP Products, CrafterCMS. Vendure and Vue Storefront Integration Vue Storefront, the fastest-growing open-source storefront solution for headless commerce, has just released v1.0 of its official Vendure integration. Amplience and KIBO Team Up "Headless commerce, which includes personalization and other key retail strategies, is the way of the future,” said John Williams, Chief Technology Officer, Amplience.|
Digital Transformation Workshop: How To Maximize ROI from Your DXP
Join Joel Varty, President of Agility CMS, and Kaya Ismail, Founder of Wordify, and learn more about the Modern DXP approach and how it can help you save time and money in your digital transformation journey.
Read More >>
|Jan 12 Why CX Campaigns Struggle to Show Results Despite heavy investment over the past few years, customer experience (CX) programs are struggling to demonstrate measurable business outcomes. I'll attend Jan 26-27 Magnolia NEXT: The Digital Experience Conference Magnolia NEXT is a two-day virtual conference for those and by those challenging the norm and driving change in their organizations. I'll attend|
Things that caught our eye
- Should retailers split online and offiline commerce?: The WSJ asks the question.
- **MACH Alliance enveils "Enabler" category: **"All Enablers are aligned to the non-functional areas of a MACH architecture."
- **[Podcast] CodingCat.dev speaks to Payload CMS: **How does Payload fit into a Jamstack? What's the best way to host it?
- **Drift integrates with ON24: **Why? To increase customer engagement and maximize revenue, of course.
- **What's a field type, anyway?: **Veteran web developer John West chimes in with another well-written blog post.
- **How to start a headless E2E eCommerce store with Medusa: **A casual primer on Medusa Commerce.
The word on the street...
- [LinkedIn] Are headless and MACH tools "toys"?: Salesforce Commerce Cloud Account Executive Martin Farrell pointed to a new Halfords case study to prove that Salesforce still wins when it comes to "revenue, profit and shareholder/owner value."
- **[LinkedIn] New Sanity and Amplience CMOs reveal themselves: **Introducing Peter Herbert and David Rich, respectively.
- **[Reddit] Traditional CMS vs Headless CMS?: **What's the difference? Reddit answers.
That's all, folks! Thanks for reading.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor