After announcing a $100M Series D round, Amplience's Founder and CEO James Brooke said that his company is "doubling-down on product investment, and in scaling our global go-to-market, customer success, and expert services teams."
Brooke also mentioned the MACH Alliance, claiming that Amplience is "passionate about supporting our customers make the transition to a Microservices-based, API-first, Cloud-native and Headless (MACH) commerce experience architecture."
The investment came via Farview Equity Partners, a European growth equity investor, and growth financing from Sixth Street, a leading global investment firm. Existing investor Octopus Ventures also contributed to the capital raise.
In other news, Liferay launched Liferay Experience Cloud, dotCMS unveiled key hires, and Ninetailed announced a GraphCMS integration.
"At Amplience, our vision has always been to empower commerce, marketing and technology teams to create digital experiences without limits."
Read Now >>
|Liferay Experience Cloud Launched “Liferay Experience Cloud helps companies create, launch, and optimize digital experiences for their customers, employees, suppliers, and sellers. It includes content management, account management, analytics, commerce, personalization, and low code capabilities, delivered on an as-a-service cloud fully managed by Liferay.” dotCMS Announces Key Hires “dotCMS announced the appointments of J. Todd Bennett as vice president of marketing and Jack Diego as product manager–both new roles for the company. Their appointments come on the heels of the announcement of a significant growth investment and new company leadership last October." Ninetailed x GraphCMS GraphCMS users can now "leverage their own zero-party and first-party data for personalization without compromising privacy." Strapi Introduces TypeScript Support, Makes Third-Party Plugins Directly Accessible Strapi launched the beta version of Strapi 4.2 with TypeScript support, Dark Mode, and app marketplace.|
Ninetailed's Official GraphCMS Integration
"With Ninetailed, you can take full advantage of GraphCMS's powerful content management capabilities and create truly individualized experiences for each and every one of your customers."
Read More >>
|Mar 30 Omnichannel Content Modeling for Voice "The content modeling today remains rooted in the paradigms of the past, with our early approaches to structured content in web content management systems still reigning supreme." I'll attend Apr 6 Crafting Personalized Customer Experiences with Data "Tailored marketing campaigns across all channels and platforms. A seamless customer experience that follows customers in store and online, on desktop and mobile." I'll attend|
Things that caught our eye
- **StrapiConf 2022 Replays: **At the time of writing, the panel moderated by our Founder Kaya Ismail is yet to be uploaded, but the rest of the goods are there!
- **Demystifying DXP and MACH Architecture: **dotCMS' J. Todd Bennett gives us his take on MACH.
- Ucommerce 10 is coming: The main goal? Brining eCommerce functionality to Umbraco 9.
- **Fabric hires new CRO: **Former Afterpay Executive Ben Pressley is now Chief Revenue Officer at Fabric.
- **New Player Alert: CM4All: **A website builder with no vendor lock-in that uses WordPress as a headless CMS.
- 5 Takeaways From Adobe Summit Digital Experience Conference 2022: “One of the big takeaways for me was the connection between the creator economy and the growth of the digital economy."
The word on the street
- **[LinkedIn] Retail Tech 100: **A very cool graphic showcasing the "100 most promising B2B retail tech companies."
- **[Reddit] Directus CEO feeds a potential troll: **Ben Haynes, Directus CEO, got into a fully-fledged debate with a Redditor over the term "completely free", and it was the most Reddit thing ever. We think Haynes' definition is right. What do you think?
- ******[Reddit] ****An embeddable headless CMS with content previews?: **Help this Redditor out with a suggestion.
That's all, folks! Thanks for reading.
Submit News | Become a Sponsor